Conditions of use for Achieve Ontario internet site please read the following conditions of use carefully before using Achieve Ontario website
- Use's conditions agreement
- 1.1 By using Achieve Ontario Internet site, you acknowledge having read and understood these conditions of use and, accordingly, you agree to abide by them as well as any future modifications which may be made. These conditions of use represent an agreement between you and Achieve Ontario
- 1.2 These conditions of use may be subject to change, addition or deletion at any time. Any such change will be posted on this page. Also, if we make major changes in our current conditions of use, they will be posted at least thirty (30) days prior to their coming into force and users who have forwarded their e-mail addresses to us will be notified directly thereof by electronic mail. Please refer to these conditions of use regularly in case any changes are made to them.
- 1.3 If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use, you should not use Achieve Ontario Internet site.
- 2.1 Achieve Ontario operates its Internet site from its offices in Ontario, Canada. Achieve Ontario does not make any representation to the effect that all items on its Internet site may be used in other locations. People who access Achieve Ontario Internet site do so at their own initiative and are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to them.
- 2.2 By using Achieve Ontario Internet site, you acknowledge and agree that these conditions of use are governed by laws applicable in the Province of Ontario and that any litigation ensuing from, or related to, the use of Achieve Ontario Internet site and services will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Province of Ontario.
- Website modifications
- 3.1 Achieve Ontario may modify, cancel or terminate any item contained in its Internet site, at any time, including the availability of any function, database or content. Achieve Ontario may also impose limits on certain items or restrict the access to certain sections of its Internet site without prior notice and without incurring its liability.
- Personal use
- 4.1 All the items contained in Achieve Ontario Internet site are offered for your personal use for non-commercial purposes. It is prohibited to use the items contained in Achieve Ontario Internet site for commercial or advertising purposes without the written consent of Achieve Ontario
- 5.1 Achieve Ontario site contains hyperlinks to Internet sites managed by third parties. By activating these links, you may have to leave Achieve Ontario site. Achieve Ontario has no control over Internet sites owned by third parties. These sites are managed entirely by third parties and Achieve Ontario cannot make any declaration whatsoever concerning the quality or overall content thereof nor regarding the quality of the products offered or the security of performing transactions on the sites in question. The fact that third party sites are identified on Achieve Ontario Internet site should not in any way be interpreted as an endorsement by Achieve Ontario and does not incur its liability in any way. Achieve Ontario cannot be held liable for possible damages arising from the use of these sites. All complaints about third party sites should be addressed to the administrators of those sites.
- Intelectual property
- 6.1 The trademarks and logos used or posted on Achieve Ontario Internet site are trademarks and logos registered or not by Achieve Ontario or third parties. Nothing on Achieve Ontario Internet site may be interpreted in such a way as to allow, directly or indirectly, the use of such trademarks or logos without the prior written permission of their owner. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, it is prohibited to reproduce the trademarks and logos displayed on Achieve Ontario Internet site for commercial or advertising purposes or to increase the number of visitors to your site without the prior written permission of their owner.
- 6.2 All the items on Achieve Ontario Internet site (including, without limitation, the texts, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio and video excerpts, software, etc.) are protected by copyright and belong to Achieve Ontario or third parties acting as content providers. Except for certain clearly stated exceptions, no items on Achieve Ontario Internet site must be interpreted as giving you any right whatsoever with regard to the intellectual property of Achieve Ontario or of a third party acting as a content provider.
- 6.3 Subject to section 6.4 hereof, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or participate in the transfer or sale of, or create derivative works from, translate, download, grant under license, or in any other way exploit, any item offered on Achieve Ontario Internet site (including any software), in whole or in part.
- 6.4 You can download or copy only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes items from Achieve Ontario Internet site provided you made a transaction with Achieve Ontario in order to get the specified items, or provided you maintain all the intellectual property notices they contain. Copying or memorizing any item for purposes other than personal use is strictly forbidden without the prior written permission of Achieve Ontario or the holder of the copyrights identified in the notice of intellectual property.
- Representations and warrantees
- 7.1 You hereby indemnify, defend and hold Achieve Ontario, its directors, officers, senior executives, shareholders, employees, affiliated businesses, representatives and content providers (collectively referred to as “Achieve Ontario”) harmless from and against any and all monetary condemnation in principal, interest, legal and extrajudicial costs and any other damages, including but without limitation, all reasonable legal costs incurred by Achieve Ontario related to any claim, proceeding, action or stay (“Claim”) ensuing from the non-compliance, by you, with these Conditions of Use. Achieve Ontario reserves the right to participate in the defense of any such Claim and to be represented by an attorney of its choice.
- Limitation of liability
- 8.1 Achieve Ontario Internet site and the items they contain are offered to you on an “as is” basis and at no charge by Achieve Ontario, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, use, availability, validity, accuracy, reliability of the items reproduced on said sites or as to the results ensuing from the use of such items. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Achieve Ontario makes no representations about the comprehensive nature of the results of your searches conducted on its Internet site. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your use of Achieve Ontario Internet site is at your own risk.
- 8.2 Achieve Ontario makes no representation related to the accuracy or reliability of, nor does it endorse, any opinion, declaration or other information published or distributed on its Internet site by any user, content provider or other person.
- 8.3 Achieve Ontario disclaims all liability related to any error which may be found on its Internet site. Thus, Achieve Ontario and any third party providing content on Achieve Ontario Internet site, their related companies, officers, employees, representatives or agents cannot in any way be held liable for any damage related directly or indirectly to the use of Achieve Ontario Internet site, in particular, the loss of data or profits ensuing from the use of items on said sites, errors or omissions contained in the items or the inability to use such items.